Shell Out trademarks
Shell Out has been registered and trademark by our company. under the Government Agency, MYIPO (Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia). Shell Out is a name created by our founder/ CEO of Shell Out Sdh Bhd and the concept of the food is an inspiration of Cajun style seafood. By using the word “Shell Out” in any of your platforms to achieve a marketing purpose has violated our copyright & is an infringement of our Intellectual property.
Shell Out’s trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following list. The absence of any Shell Out trademark, product name, service name, or any other name from this list does not waive Shell Out’s intellectual property right.
- Shell Out®
- Shell Bang™ Sauce
- Butterlic™ Sauce
- Cari Curry™ Sauce
Prohibited uses of our trademarks and branding
- Do not remove, distort or alter any element of Shell Out’s trademarks or branding. That includes modifying a Shell Out trademark, for example, through hyphenation, combination or abbreviation.
- Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of Shell Out trademarks.
- Do not use Shell Out’s trademarks more prominently than your own trademarks, name, trade name, product name, service name, or other name. You should distinguish these names visually from any Shell Out trademark or other name.
- Do not use Shell Out’s trademarks in any manner that expresses or implies Shell Out has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service, or company, unless specifically authorized by Shell Out.
- Do not display a Shell Out trademark or branding in a manner that in Shell Out’s sole opinion is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Shell Out (this is in no way meant to discourage criticism, opinion, or commentary).
- Do not display Shell Out trademarks or branding on a site or on material that violates any law or regulation.
- Do not use Shell Out trademarks in false or misleading advertising.
- Do not incorporate Shell Out trademarks or branding into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- Do not adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to Shell Out’s trademarks or branding.
- Do not copy or imitate Shell Out’s trade dress, including the look and feel of Shell Out web design properties or Shell Out brand elements, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with Shell Out.
- Do not use or register Shell Out trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or aliases.
- Do not register Shell Out trademarks as second or third level domain names.
- Do not use Shell Out trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- Do not use the registration symbol (®) in connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country.
If you have general questions about trademarks not addressed by this policy or our Design Guide, please contact our legal department.
If you’ve found a website that uses a Shell Out trademark inappropriately, please let us know.
If granted permission to use Shell Out’s trademarks or branding, you must always follow this Brand Usage Guide. If we provide you additional written requirements (size, typeface, colors, etc.) at the time of our permission, you must implement them before using our trademarks or branding. If we provide these requirements after we initially gave our permission, you must implement them within a commercially reasonable timeframe.
You may use Shell Out’s trademarks, product names, service names and other names in text to refer to Shell Out’s products, services, but only if you follow these guidelines and your use is accurate, fair and not misleading. Shell Out’s trademarks exclusively owns any goodwill generated by the use of Shell Out’s trademarks.